Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, DOI, or URL for the references have been provided. If it is an electronic journal, it must necessarily include the DOI or URL, as the case may be.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Directrices del autor/a,
- The article is written in third person
- The article is written under APA 7th edition style.
- Includes all the author's information. - Full name: (Last name, First name) - ORCID of researcher: Example: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3339-0554 - Current activity, Department, Faculty, University: (3) - City and Country: - Institutional email (Exceptionally personal email) - Short academic biography of the author.
Authors who submit works to this journal accept the following conditions:
- The authors keep the copyrights and give the journal the right of first publication, with the work registered under the attribution of Creative Commons work license, which allows third parties commercial or non-commercial redistribution of what is published as long as the work circulates intact and unchanged.
- Authors who have submitted their works should not have sent them simultaneously to other scientific journals.
- Authors can make other independent and additional contractual agreements for the distribution of the article which is published in Pacha (eg, to include it in an institutional repository or to publish it in a book) as long as they clearly indicate that the work was published by first time in Revista Pacha. In the case of reproduction, a note similar to the following should be included: This text was originally published in Pacha. Revista de Estudios Contemporáneos del Sur Globa. N ° -, section -----, number of pages, year of publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.